What we accept:
- Appliances – All appliances must be clean and in working condition. Used appliances must be 10 years old or younger.
- Cabinets – Full kitchen cabinet sets are preferred. All doors and drawers must be attached. Please remove any countertops and screws sticking out.
- Doors – All doors must be standard size (nothing taller than 80 inches) and paneled style (No flat slabs).
- Electrical – All electrical components must be in safe and working condition.
- Flooring – Area rugs must be 5′ x 7′ or smaller and free of stains or damage. All other floorings must be unused, matching, and a minimum of 50 sq. ft.
- Furniture – All furniture must be free from any tears, stains, pet hair, or damage and include all parts.
- Home Decor – Artwork & Mirrors
- Lighting – Light fixtures & Lamps
- Plumbing – No toilets or bathtubs accepted
- Building Materials
- Tools – Hand/Power Tools
- Windows – Vinyl Frame Windows (6 ft. or smaller)
- Yard and Garden